I'm so glad I bought this game- the kids love it! Vivian (who is 2 1/2) can play most of the games after I show her, but she needs help selecting the game and the controller. Ethan (4 1/2 years old and a non-reader) can pretty much work the whole thing from start to finish. They love playing games with the characters from their favorite shows, and I love how positive and interactive it is. We live in Seattle and sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate and let us go out and play, but with this game I can get the kids up and moving and exercising- and they don't even realize it!
- Kids tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun factor and quality
- Over 30 games with your favorite Nick Jr. characters, including biking with Dora, river rafting with Diego, running with Kai-lan and jump rope with the Backyardigans
- Developed in collaboration with physical education and exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway, Ph.D., game emphasizes heart health, cardio, strength building, balance, endurance and coordination
- Works with both the Balance Board and Wii Remote
- Ability for parents to program various exercise routines for their child and track their progress
I like the variety of games and I like that I can set up custom routines with their favorite games, so they can play several games in a row. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing I do not like is that before every single game, you have to choose your controller. Since we don't have a balance board, this means we have to choose the remote every time. I really wish they'd made it possible to just set a default, since my kids sometimes accidentally choose the wrong option. Still, it's a super fun and energetic Wii game and we love it!
I received no product and no compensation for this post. Just writing about something I purchased and love!