Here's a bit about these products, from the Konsyl website:
Konsyl Balance Orange-
Features*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Blend of psyllium fiber and inulin, a soluble prebiotic fiber
- Stimulate growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
- Sugar Free
- Refreshing orange flavor
- Helps to lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar levels*
- Combination of two fibers helps you maintain a healthy digestive balance*
- Helps you to manage your weight by helping you to feel full and curb cravings*
Konsyl Psyllium Caps-
FeaturesI'm now a big fan of both of these products. I really like the capsules in particular, because they're really easy to swallow and I can just take them and be done with it. The Balance also is a nice option for adding fiber to my diet- I thought that it tasted fine when mixed in with my juice and was easy to drink. I often don't get enough fiber in my daily diet, so I'm happy to have these two products from Konsyl to help me get the fiber that I need.
- No sugar or sugar substitutes
- Convenient easy to swallow
- Heart healthy formula helps reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol
- Restores regularity
- Relieves occasional constipation
Konsyl offers a number of other fiber products as well, visit the website to see them all.
And I have good news! One of you will win your choice of four products from Konsyl. You can choose from the following:
- Konsyl Original Formula 450g (SRP $19.00)
- Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's (SRP $9.50)
- Konsyl Orange Sugar Free Packets 30's (SRP $9.50)
- Konsyl Balance 300g (SRP $13.50)
I'm running the giveaway with Rafflecopter, so enter at the widget below!
Disclosure: I received the products discussed above to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.