Congrats to my winner: Heather!
The store Things Remembered is having a photo contest right now, over on their Facebook page. It's very easy to enter, just visit the Things Remembered Facebook photo contest page, upload your favorite holiday photo and a short description of the photo, and you'll be entered to win $200! I just uploaded my photo:
The photo contest opened on July 21 and will close soon, on August 4th. And I have good news! I have a great prize from Things Remembered to give away to one of you. Open to US mailing addresses only, please. The prize is this beautiful 5 X 7 Soho Gunmetal Frame from Things Remembered.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Just enter the Things Remembered Facebook photo contest- let me know your Facebook user name and what your photo is generally showing in the comment so that I can verify your entry.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):1. (Two entries, please leave two separate comments) Follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook (let me know your user first name and last initial)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a beautiful picture frame from Things Remembered. Visit http://bit.ly/n51SVj to enter #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)
5. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
6. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on July 31, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I will be receiving a product from Things Remembered as thanks for my time in writing this post. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.