Lately, it's looked like this around here. Pretty much all of the time for the past two months.
Mother's Day Flowers page and trying to narrow down my choice.
I ended up selecting the 50 blooms of assorted spray roses. I just love spray roses- they're so colorful and dainty and pretty!
|Photo property of ProFlowers|
When I emailed my choice to my contact at ProFlowers- he let me know that, not only would the flowers be arriving the next day, but in my box would be an additional product to sample.... chocolate-covered oreos! When I heard that, I informed him that he had now passed my husband on my list of my favorite men. I did mention this fact to Daniel and he admitted that he just couldn't compete! :)
My flowers arrived the next day, safely packed in a ProFlowers box. All my flowers were intact and fresh and ready for display! I followed the simple instructions on trimming and filling the vase with water and preservative, and after a few minutes my pretty roses were brightening up my home!
|Aren't they gorgeous?|
Oh, and then there was this little bit of heaven:
So, so delicious! Daniel and I have been having a wonderful time eating these amazing cookies- and not sharing them with the kids. My little package of oreos is just a sampler, but you can pick up an entire jar full of these chocolate-covered oreos (and many other edible gifts!) at the ProFlowers! I think anyone would love receiving this as a gift!
|Photo property of ProFlowers|
If you're looking to send an Easter bouquet or birthday bouquet or Mother's Day bouquet or need another great gift for a friend or loved one, check out ProFlowers and all they have to offer. And don't miss the coupons page- you can get deals like 20% off, a free vase, free weekday delivery or more!
I have really good news for one of you- I'm giving away a $50 gift certificate for ProFlowers! (Open to US mailing addresses only)
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Visit the ProFlowers site and let me know what product or which flowers you like best!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook (let me know the first name, last initial with which you liked this page)
3. "Like" ProFlowers on Facebook (let me know the first name, last initial with which you liked this page)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a $50 gift certificate for ProFlowers (@proflowers)! Visit http://bit.ly/hL4b9I to enter. #giveaway
You can tweet this once per 24 hours- just leave me a separate comment each time you tweet!
5. Follow ProFlowers on Twitter
6. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
7. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on April 28, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received the products discussed above to review for myself, as well as a gift certificate to pass on to one of you. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.