I got an email last week asking if I'd be interested in doing a review of what sounds like a really fun product- the IntelliGender Gender Predictor Test. Here's a bit about the test, in case you've not heard about it before:
IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test - In home urine test to determineI remember how long the weeks were before I found out if my kids were boys or girls. This sounds like a fun thing to have on hand!
baby's gender as early as 10 weeks into pregnancy @ 82% accuracy.
Another product that was offered to me for review was the IntelliCeuticals New Mom Rebalancing Drops. This is one product in a line of all natural products designed to be using before and after the baby's arrival. (Note from me: As with all all-natural products, vitamins and medications, be sure to discuss with your doctor!) Here's a bit about the New Mom Rebalancing Drops:
The first few weeks after your baby is home can be a period of wonderment and immense joy as you get to know your precious new addition. However, this can also be an overwhelming time, with little sleep and big routine adjustment – with utterly no time to stop and consider your new role. IntelliCeutical’s herbs have been used by women for centuries that desire to support a natural postnatal recovery and a swift return to normal after baby has been born.*
- Helps to support rebalancing in hormone levels*
- Aids the natural contraction of the uterus following childbirth*
- Supports the healthy production of breast milk*
- Produces healthy digestive performance in the postpartum period*
what are the ingredients?New Mom Rebalancing Drops is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) helps to support hormonal balance immediately after pregnancy and childbirth.* It helps to maintain balanced disposition and avoid hot flashes normally associated with the postnatal period.* This herb is greatly appreciated in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Dill seeds (Anethum graveolens) are recognized to provide a healthy flow of milk in a nursing mother and, when used repeatedly, can help to support healthy digestion in your baby too!*
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) acts as a remedy for the uterus and supports the physical condition of the uterine muscles, helping this organ to return to its original size.** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since I'm past the having babies stage of life, I had to pass on doing a review, but happily agreed to host a giveaway for these two products. Open to US mailing addresses only, please.
Mandatory entry (must be done for extra entries to count):
Let me know why you want to win this, or who you want to win this for!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each one that you do):
1. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
2. "Like" me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @gabreviews is giving away a gender prediction test and New Mom Rebalancing drops! Visit http://bit.ly/hMC5by to enter. #giveaway
You can tweet this once per day- just leave a separate comment with link each time that you tweet.
4. Follow IntelliGender on Twitter
5. "Like" IntelliGender on Facebook
6. Follow the IntelliGender blog
7. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways- leave a separate comment for each one that you enter!
8. Put my button (code on the right side of this page) up on your blog and let me know where I can find it!
Giveaway will close at 9PM Pacific time on March 27, 2011. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will then have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no product and no compensation for this post, just the opportunity to give these prizes to one of you!