But now Ethan doesn't really need to be in the stroller much when we go out, and Vivian's often wanting to walk as well, so my stroller needs are diminishing. Still, for our longer walks or trips into downtown, I do want to take a stroller along for when little legs get tired. And, since I'm usually getting two kids and my bag and the stroller on and off of the bus (lots of steps!), I need a lightweight stroller that folds easily and doesn't get in my way.
Enter my lust over the line of lightweight strollers from Mamas & Papas. This is a brand that's been a bestseller over in the UK, and is now available here in the US. Here is some information about these strollers:
Mamas & Papas has created a fleet of lightweight strollers that are perfect for situations where flexibility is paramount. All Mamas & Papas lightweight strollers also feature an over-the-shoulder carrying strap for when the stroller is folded and in transit.
A culmination of 29 years experience in baby transport, and in-house design force that is second to none and unequivocal quality and style has evolved the new lightweight umbrella stroller range from Mamas & Papas - the chic new design-led baby brand from Great Britain.And the strollers are cute! Just look at these patterns and colors in the nice strollers:
- Trip – This stroller offers vented side panels and is the must-have getaway product.
- Trek – Featuring a simple seat recline system, little ones have the option to nap while on the move.
- Tour – Increased seat padding and a deeper recline will ensure comfort during longer journeys
- Cruise – Perfect for everyday use, this stroller features a five-position recline, adjustable foot rest, easypeek canopy window and additional storage pockets.
- Voyage – Features an integrated sun visor and sun canopy, quilted seat and removable toddler pillow and chest pads for extra comfort, this stroller is the highlight of the new Mamas & Papas lightweight stroller range.
|The Tour in Cherry Dot|
|The Trek in Blueberry|
The Mamas & Papas lightweight strollers are available for purchase here in the US at BabiesRUs. For more information on these products you can visit the company website, like Mamas & Papas on Facebook, or follow Mamas & Papas on Twitter.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post, but was entered into a drawing for one of five strollers at the Mom Bloggers Club, as thanks for my time in writing.