When my husband and I were dating, he lived in a house that was furnished in true bachelor style. The living room contained a card table, a pool table, a futon and an inflatable armchair. The beds in all the rooms were futon mattresses, some right on the floor. Then he replaced all this bachelor furniture a few months into our relationship, before we were serious enough for me to have input on things. So now I have condo full of furniture that I'm not crazy about :) I'm living with this furniture until we move in a few years, then new things will be purchased! And I will definitely be checking out all the options on the many CSN stores. They have everything needed to furnish and decorate your home, from platform beds to sofas and everything in between.
I love this Ryan Bed!
This loft bed would be great for my kids!
And I'll need some new cookware for a new kitchen. CSN has that covered too!
There are over 200 stores in the CSN family, and they have so many great items in all of their stores. I recently did a review for CSN and had so much trouble choosing what to buy. The options were kind of overwhelming. We ended up with a set of sheets that I'm loving!
Would you like to have the what-to-buy dilemma? Good news! One of you will win a $50 gift certificate to use at any of the CSN stores!!! Open to US and Canadian readers.
Mandatory entry- must be done for extra entries to count.
Visit the CSN stores and let me know an item that you would like to buy with your gift certificate.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. For TWO entries (please leave two separate comments)- follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
2. For FIVE extra entries (please leave 5 separate comments)- blog about this giveaway with a link to this post. Let me know where I can find it!3. Put my button up on your site- let me know where to find it!
4. Follow me on twitter and tweet: "@gabreviews is giving away a $50 gift certificate for any of the CSN stores! Visit http://bit.ly/9IKyNl to enter. #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day, please leave a separate comment for each!
5. Subscribe to my blog via email.
6. Enter any of my other currently ongoing giveaways
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on July 28, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no product and no compensation for this post, just the chance to offer this prize to one of you!