Okay, so here's the scene this morning in my home. I dragged myself out of bed, fed the kids, threw in a load of laundry, drank my coffee, and then sadly waved goodbye to my husband as he left for work. With all the leftover Easter candy. Yesterday I proved that I couldn't be left alone with the candy, so it had to leave today. So there I was, candy-less, facing a long Tuesday.
And then a knock at the door- and it was UPS with a package for me! A package containing food! It was a sample of a new yogurt- Breyers YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs, which, thanks to my involvement at the Product Review Place, I got to try out! According to the press release that I received, this is a new type of yogurt, the first to be naturally sweetened with Truvia rebiana. Truvia rebiana is the key ingredient in Truvia™ natural sweetener, a zero calorie sweetener from the leaves of the stevia plant. The 100 Calorie Packs also have added Vitamin A and D, and are a good source of calcium and protein.
YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs come in 5 different flavors: Cheesecake Yogurt with Graham Cookie Pieces, Strawberry Yogurt with 100% Natural Low Fat Granola, Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces, Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Creme Cookie Pieces, and Vanilla Yogurt with Nestle Buncha Crunch Candy Pieces.
I received the Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces flavor and was really pleased with it. The cup is small, but a good size for a snack or as part of my breakfast. I liked the cookie pieces- they added a nice flavor and crunch to my yogurt and made it seem like a special treat. I also liked that the yogurt didn't have an artificial sweetener aftertaste, like so many of my lower-calorie foods do. This is definitely something that will be going on my shopping list- I look forward to trying out all the other varieties! The cheesecake with graham cookie bits is top of my list to try next, for sure!
The exciting news? 10 of you will get to win a coupon for a free YoCrunch 100 Calorie Pack! (US mailing addresses only, please).
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
Let me know what flavor of the YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs you want to try first!
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!
3. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign up on the right side of this page)4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away 10 coupons for free YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs! http://bit.ly/aF46RG #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
5. For 5 extra entries (leave 5 separate comments)- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post! Please let me know where to find the post.
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
7. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on April 20, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a free YoCrunch 100 Calorie Pack to try for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.