I love my life as a mom and I love living in the city. But living in an area where there aren't a lot of other kids and my options for entertaining my kids are limited- sometimes things are challenging. There's been one thing that's kept me sane and made my life easier though- the nice QFC grocery store two blocks from our home. It opened up just about a month before Ethan was born and I'm not exaggerating when I say that both of my kids have been there nearly every day of their lives, starting from when they were each just a few days old. And the tradition continues- I ran into one neighbor there last week with her brand-new baby- it was her first outing alone with her son, and she headed straight to QFC!
I've had extra motivation to stop by QFC lately - it's part of the Kroger family of stores, and right now they have a great event going on- the Cart Buster Sale! Now through March 14th (that's this Sunday people, get shopping now!) you can get great prices on name-brand products in over 60 categories. A few of the brands participating are Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Progresso, Totino's, Green Giant, Cascadian Farm, Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Pampers, Pantene, Crest, Iams, Febreze, Old Spice.... the list goes on and on! I've been stocking up on Progresso soups in particular, but there are so many other great things that I've gotten good prices on this week.
Stores in the Kroger family include Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
Have fun shopping, and remember that the sale ends on Sunday the 14th.
The other good news is that one of you will win a $25 Kroger gift card! (US mailing addresses only).
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
What are you going to stock up on at the Cart Buster Sale?
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores! http://bit.ly/dk9cus #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
4. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign-up over on the right hand side of this page). Current subscribers count too.
5. Become my Facebook fan
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (including the Visa card giveaway at my other review blog) (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
7. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on March 24, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a gift card, information and this opportunity to do a giveaway thanks to the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.