Congrats to my winner: The Jacobsen Family!
First off, I'd just like to say that I am SO jealous of whomever wins this giveaway. Laptop overheating has been such a problem for us lately- our laptop is very picky about how we hold it and where, and it always seems to be overheating. The HeatShift Laptop Cooler from ThermaPAK looks like the perfect solution. Here's some information on it from the ThermaPAK website:
You can get more information on how it works here.
- Performs better than USB fan cooling devices
- Cools entire laptop, not just certain sections
- Uses no fans
- Generates no noise
- Grooved channels for enhanced airflow
- Ultra slim design for mobility
- Various sizes and colors
- Fits all sizes of laptops
- Comfortable, Lightweight and portable
- No need for refrigeration
- Uses no power so laptops last longer
- Environmentally friendly
- Heavy-duty, durable, and maintenance free
The great news is that one of you is going to get to win one of these pretty pink Laptop Coolers! (US mailing addresses only, please!)
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
Visit ThermaPak and either tell me another product they carry or something about this Laptop Cooler that I didn't already mention.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
2. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a ThermaPAK laptop cooler pad! http://bit.ly/ahswah #giveaway"
You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
4. Subscribe to my blog via email (sign-up over on the right hand side of this page). Current subscribers count too.
5. Become my Facebook fan
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (including the Visa card giveaway at my other review blog) (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
7. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM Pacific time on March 25, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no product for review and no compensation, but was offered the chance to giveaway one of these products to a reader. All opinions posted here are mine and mine alone, all information obtained from the company is clearly marked as such.