Congrats to my winner- Belinda M
I recently had the privilege of getting to review a great piece of jewelry- a Mommy Tags necklace! Mommy Tags necklaces are beautiful, handmade necklaces, made of silver that's recycled from film. Isn't that a cool idea? The Mommy Tags necklace comes with a larger tag with a heart and the words "bebe love" and a smaller tag on which you put your child's name and birthday. If you have more than one child, you can purchase extra tags to put their names and birthdays on as well!
I am really pleased with just how pretty this necklace is- and I love having my kids' birthdays on the tags. It keeps them close to my heart all the time! The chain of the necklace is a sterling silver ball chain and is nice and sturdy- Vivian's been pulling on it a lot, but it's holding up to her efforts! I really like the size of the tags on the necklace and the thickness of the silver. This is a quality piece of jewelry.
Please ignore the fact that Ethan's face is covered in food!
At MommyTags you can also get Daddy Tags, Tot Tags, Wagg Tags, and Circle of Love Tags. My husband and I were talking about the fact that we need to get one of the Daddy Tags for him, since he never can remember when anyone's birthday is!
They also have a couple of products which are really unusual- the Doodle Tag is a necklace that you design. Just upload a doodle or a signature, and Mommy Tags will turn it into a tag for you! The other tag that I really think is special is the Remembrance Tag, which can be engraved with a date or a name. What a beautiful way to remember someone who was dearly loved.
You can purchase Mommy Tags necklaces at the Mommy Tags website. The Mommy Tag necklace sells for $75 and additional Mommy tags are just $12.50.
One of you lucky people is going to get to win a Mommy Tags necklace!!! Open to everyone- US/Canadian/International mailing addresses welcome!
Mandatory entry (must be done first for extra entries to count):
Visit the Mommy Tags site and let me know something about the company that I didn't mention here.
Extra entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Sign up for the Mommy Tags newsletter. (Bottom left hand side of the main page)
2. Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect
3. Put my button up on your blog- let me know where to find it!
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet "@gabreviews is giving away a Mommy Tags necklace! Visit http://bit.ly/9ZIMZr to enter." You can tweet this once per day. Leave a separate comment every time you enter and please let me know what your twitter name is.
5. 5 extra entries! Please leave 5 separate comments. Blog about this giveaway with links to this post and Mommy Tags. Please let me know where to find the post.
6. Enter any of my other giveaways (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each)
7. Enter any of the giveaways currently going on at LuvnLife (one extra entry per giveaway entered, leave a separate comment for each).
Giveaway will close at 9 PM PST on March 9, 2010. I'll choose a winner with random.org and will email that person who will have 48 hours to respond. Good luck!
Disclamer: I received a necklace to review for myself. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions posted here are mine and mine alone.